- Fun for Kids, Hassle-Free For Adults: Includes 20 all-encompassing kids projects and crafts that are suitable for ages 3 and up and that most children over the age of 5 can do with minimal to no help. Keep your little ones entertained while you put their feet up or tend to other household activities.
- Pre-Prepped Kid Craft Set: This preschool art project is super organized and minimizes the need for additional supplies and mess. Each activity has its own envelope which is labeled and colored, making it easy to delegate art crafts based on age and interest.
- Minimize Parent's Mounting Workload: The Craftikit kids' art project organizer helps your children to engage with meaningful activities with one-and-done projects. No more running to Michael’s, spending lots of money on kids' art supplies, searching on Pinterest for ideas, or monopolizing all your free time.
- Foster Mental Growth: Our toddler craft kit comes with 4 types of projects including 5 craft supplies in each type of project. It helps kids develop both creativity and fine motor skills as they follow instructions, utilize their resources, and create amazing art while learning fun facts about animals.
- Improve Parent-Child Bonding: While many of these art sets for girls and boys can be performed without adult supervision, these preschool crafts create lasting memories between parents and children when making these animal party decorations together.
Bought this for a friend who has two toddlers and they absolutely loved it! Such a great idea!
This was a fabulous purchase! I am not very creative and this was wonderful for me to use with my grandchildren. They loved it and it was easy to do
Fun for my toddler. Your instructions included are great but we also found your YouTube channel so that my toddler could watch and follow along at her own pace. Definitely helps this work from home mom keep the kid busy. Thank you
I purchased this for my best friend’s craft loving toddler and it was absolutely perfect! Great gift for a great price!
I purchased three kits (a testimony to the value of the kit). What started as a kit for me to entertain my grands, ended up being sent as an activity for a single parent to use on the weekends. I love that all of the supplies are contained within the kit and I am not hunting for glue and all of the pieces are self contained within their own envelope. I am looking forward to a new version.