- Fun for Kids, Hassle-Free For Adults: Includes 20 all-encompassing kids projects and crafts that are suitable for ages 3 and up and that most children over the age of 5 can do with minimal to no help. Keep your little ones entertained while you put their feet up or tend to other household activities.
- Pre-Prepped Kid Craft Set: This preschool art project is super organized and minimizes the need for additional supplies and mess. Each activity has its own envelope which is labeled and colored, making it easy to delegate art crafts based on age and interest.
- Minimize Parent's Mounting Workload: The Craftikit kids' art project organizer helps your children to engage with meaningful activities with one-and-done projects. No more running to Michael’s, spending lots of money on kids' art supplies, searching on Pinterest for ideas, or monopolizing all your free time.
- Foster Mental Growth: Our toddler craft kit comes with 4 types of projects including 5 craft supplies in each type of project. It helps kids develop both creativity and fine motor skills as they follow instructions, utilize their resources, and create amazing art while learning fun facts about animals.
- Improve Parent-Child Bonding: While many of these art sets for girls and boys can be performed without adult supervision, these preschool crafts create lasting memories between parents and children when making these animal party decorations together.
These craft kit’s are SO, SO AWESOME! The box contains a bunch of different large envelopes and inside said envelopes are everything you need to make whatever animal you choose. There’s a sticker that seals each envelope with a picture of the completed craft so you can pick whichever one you want to do. So putting these together is a breeze. Clean up is very minimal. My kids truly love these! They have sat at our dining room table & completed 2 in a row because they enjoy them so much! The completed projects are SUPER cute too! If your kid/kids enjoy crafting they will totally enjoy this kit! Worth every penny!
I got it for my 2 year old grandson - his first crafting experience. We have only done one, but he enjoyed doing the parts he could and loved playing with the frog afterwards. Nice to have everything in the folder!
My son got the dino pack for Christmas and did all of them in a few weeks so I got him the animal version! So easy for kids who love crafts.
I bought this as a gift intended for rainy days os sick at home days. The parents loved that the parts for each creation were ready to punch out of sturdy card stock. Each one is in a separate envelope in the file box. Nicely done!
This is a really cute craft kit I got for my three year old. We’ve only done two of the crafts so far, and we definitely have to do them together. It’s a good time for us to work together to make something fun and have fun doing so. The only drawback was the glue stick it came with had no cap. It was dried out and not usable, and I only had glue on hand. I’ll be picking up a glue stick, as I think that will be much better when making the crafts. My favorite part is that each crafts comes in it’s own envelope so it make creating each project that much easier.