- Fun Dinosaur Art for Kids, Hassle-Free For Adults: With your purchase of the Craftikit, you receive 20 all-inclusive kids' art projects and crafts that are suitable for ages 3 and up and that most children over the age of 5 can do with minimal to no help. Keep your little ones entertained with a unique dinosaur craft kit while you put your feet up or tend to other household activities.
- Pre-Prepped Dinosaur Activity Kit: Unlike others, these preschool crafts are super organized and minimize the need for additional craft supplies and mess. Each kid's craft activity has its own envelope, which is labeled and colored, making it easy to find craft activities based on age and interest.
- Minimize Parent's Mounting Workload: The Craftikit organization system helps your children to engage with an educational dinosaur activity in a meaningful way with one-and-done easy craft projects. No more running to Michael’s, spending lots of money on kids' art supplies, searching on Pinterest for ideas, or monopolizing all your quality time.
- Cost-effective: There are 20 dinosaur activities inside. With each craft project taking 10-20 minutes to complete, you’ll have plenty of fun indoor activities in the box for those rainy days.
- Foster Mental Growth: Your kids' crafts box comes with 4 types of projects, including 5 dinosaur activities in each type of project. It helps develop creativity for kids, and fine motor skills as they follow instructions, utilize their resources and create fantastic art while learning about dinosaurs.
- Suitable for kids aged 3-8: While many of these kids' arts and crafts can be completed without adult supervision, we included dinosaur crafts for kids ages 3-8, providing the right level of stimulation for both toddlers and your bigger (but still little) dinosaur lovers.
- Dinosaur Party Games: There are enough dinosaur party crafts for up to 20 little ones, making the perfect dinosaur party favors or using them as dinosaur birthday party games.
I’ve been looking for something like this for a long time. They have everything you need in a folder, and they’re simple but cute and engaging. Makes it SO easy to grab a craft and get going. My 3 yr old begs to do a dino craft every day. The only thing I don’t like is that there are only 2 different kits right now.
Love this kit! The organization and visual instructions allow my 3 your old to work independently for hours. He loves it!
This is our 2nd craftikit. We homeschool our two boys and my youngest loves participating in arts & crafts with me. This one comes with everything you need in the box and the adhesive is really good, as long as you aren’t manhandling the after product. Lots of variety to pick from, which is my sons favorite part, picking which one we will do for the week. Happy to support this small business and look forward to more kits in the future.
I got this for my 2 year old granddaughter as an idea for quick crafts. It's pretty neat. There are 20 envelopes for 20 different crafts. Since I am weak in the creativity department everything is there for us. We've already made several of the projects. Appears well thought out. As my granddaughter is only 2 she is in charge of punching out the shapes and using the glue stick!
This kit was a hit with my kids (ages nearly 6 and nearly 3). I am envious of the level of organization. Each activity is enclosed in its own envelope and the envelopes are then color coded based upon the type of craft contained within. There is a nice letter from the creators explaining their origin and My kids did four or so immediately and powered through many others over the course of the weekend.
Technically, all you need to add are scissors for a few projects (most did not require this, it's been several weeks now since the crafting frenzy so I can't remember exactly) and someone to help read directions on a few. We found that the glue stick provided did not have quite enough oomph for some tasks--though this could also be attributed to inadequate drying time with eager kids. Either way, with two kids doing this we ended up busting out additional glue to keep things moving smoothly.
The tasks are simple enough that my toddler was able to participate but engaging enough that my kindergartener did not get bored or feel it was a "baby" activity. Further, most of the crafts my older child could complete independently, which in and of itself earns a 5 star review from a mom with more than one child running wild! I will be looking into the other craft boxes from these creators this summer!